Monday, March 3, 2008

5 months of "good night"s to go...

Last night I had the first TINY miniscule freak out about getting married.  It wasn't about Stuart, it was just about being a married person.  It's only scary because I've never done it before and I don't know what it's like to not be under the trusted care of my parents!  My parents have been great to me for 24 years and now I'm leaving them and cleaving with another person my own age who has never 'cloven' to another person before... so how will he know how to take care of me and me him??

But Ok, it lasted about 7 seconds, and as soon as I journaled it out it was gone.  I've had so much peace about this relationship for three solid years.

Now tonight when Stuart drove me home, I was thinking "I'm really tired of saying 'good night' to my best friend every night!!"

No comments: