Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I tried to post this a few days ago...

OK, I'm really just doing this for myself- it is so fun to have a birthday list!!  Who cares if it's childish!

1) Lavender pillow spray from Bath and Body Works
2) Subscription to Real Simple
3) flowers
4) boots
5) fun beauty products ie: good lotion, lip gloss
6) $5,000
7) new jeans
8) another diamond ring
9) new car
10) for God to tell me and Stuart where we should live
11) a sweet violin
12) good olive oil
13) a chocolate chip cookie- cake. I love those things.
14) Some homemade fried chicken (WAIT I'm already getting that! Cant' wait!)
15) good music

This awesome family on Junaluska Rd. is making us a real Southern dinner on Thursday (which is my bday!)  I've never had REAL homemade fried chicken (oh, the woes of being white) but these ladies (they're sisters) are experts!  They said "honey, do you think we got this big from eatin' BAD fried chicken??!"

That's all I can think of for my list.  I can't remember what I used to do with my Birthday list- burn it? Send it up the chimney?  Mail it to the North Pole?  What did most kids do?  Was I the only one who always made birthday lists or is that normal?

My birthday is March 20th, and I've always thought that was such a pretty date.  It's the first day of spring!!  I think my birthday will always be fun no matter what happens just because my whole body is just celebrating.  It's like my heart soul and spirit throw a party and it doesn't matter what happens outside my body, although positive outside circumstances are definitely a plus :)

Enough about me, gosh.

Pray for my Uncle Bob- he has been really sick for 2 weeks.  He is wonderful and I want him to feel better. 

No comments: