Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh...it was a hoax

I just found out the 'masked gunman' who caused ASU to be on lockdown for an hour and a half was not real.  Some guy made up a story to avoid having to pay for his broken lock (or something like that).  

And now there are 3 facebook groups dedicated to bashing him, and countless students are cursing him over and over.  I can't imagine what his life is like right now.  

I just wouldn't be able to bash like that because I know what it feels like to make a ridiculous move in life that you regret later...

I have done things and thought things that I am so glad no one will ever know while we're on earth.  

I'm just sorry that his had to be exposed like that, and I'm praying for him.  When someone falls down, we need to help him get back up- not stomp all over his broken body.

 

No comments: