Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm in the wardrobe!

Wait a second...
How is tonight ending on such a sweet note?  This is amazing.  And supernatural!

Today:  
-I thought I would work and make a lot of money to pay the rent that is due now; but today's work didn't work out. 
-Was left with another day off, when I really didn't want a day off (isn't that weird?)
-Didn't eat until dinner (but that was intentional)
-I spent a lot of time reading wedding blogs at the coffee shop, when in my mind that isn't 'accomplishing' much. 
-Got rear-ended by a car
-A masked gunman caused the town to shut down for a few hours 
-We had to cancel our MorningStar meeting because the campus was on lockdown
-Just cried with a friend about her excruciating breakup 


But i feel great!!  That is the grace of God. 

He actually showed me last night that I'm 'in the wardrobe'- like Lucy!  I'm in a transition in my life, where I have already left behind a lot of the joys that were in the house and I'm walking toward Narnia, but I can't see it yet!  I think I'm starting to brush against some of the pine needles, but it has not enveloped my senses yet.  I can't touch it, but I know it's coming.  It's hard to explain, but it makes so much sense right now!  That's why I've been feeling kind of numb.  I've given up a lot of pleasures I used to feel out of ignorance.  I'm seeking hard after Truth.  I can feel it coming, and see it sometimes, but it hasn't become a full reality I can walk in.  

I want to live supernaturally, like Jesus.  I'm tired of not hearing God.  The sweetness I feel tonight is one of those pine needle branches.  I'd better grab a fur coat...

No comments: