Tuesday, June 10, 2008

shut me up and let me out!

Sometimes love means keeping your mouth shut.  I have been encountering those type of situations a lot lately!  It is hard to do!  But really, my opinion is not always the thing someone needs to hear.  I hate to admit it, but it's true!  There are actually many other reasons to keep the mouth shut in order to love, in numerous situations.  It's very interesting.  God has been teaching me that I need to talk more sometimes, but then completely zip it other times.   

God did a great job creating summertime in Boone.  I have done some combination of hiking/swimming/bouldering/waterfalling on 4 out of the last 7 days!!  I have been reminded how glorious a grill, picnic table and friends can be when all combined in perfect weather.  Forgot how good a short dress feels.  Also reminded of the incredible effects lightning bugs create, and the joyful songs birds sing right outside my window around 7 am.  I LOVE SUMMER!!

No comments: