Thursday, June 12, 2008

I will!

Third and final marriage counseling session with Brad completed tonight;  some thoughts on the ceremony and vows; 100 invitations sent out;  hundreds of beautiful bridal portraits posted on a secret website... under 60 days to go... Stuart's biceps steadily increasing in size as both our teeths increase in whiteness.  

Not sure if I've mentioned how sick I am of cleaning houses every day, but I'm making the most of it that I can!  I have gotten so fast lately at my job!   I am really looking forward to a new job where I can use more brain and less brawn.  

I wish everybody could sit down and talk with Brad about marriage.  It is extremely hopeful!!  Stuart faithfully typed up notes during each session that will most definitely be revisited often.  Things are much more hopeful than we are taught by the world.

I HAVE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW!!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

I would love a copy of those notes when I get married! I'm excited for you! Love you Courts.