Monday, April 21, 2008

piles and smiles

I have always been fairly tidy, but have had a habit of making little piles of stuff around my space.  Piles of things that I would "deal with later".  Usually the piles could stay for months, or even years... And I am very proud to announce that I am no longer a 'piler'.  I will allow myself to make a pile for a few days, but it won't stay longer than a week.  So there.

Also, I love flowers!!!  When it was pretty on Friday, I went around my yard and picked 2 kinds of purple flowers and some mint springs, arranged them in a tiny white vase, and it's incredible the amount of joy that my little homemade bouquet gives me!  I move it around my room if I'm home, keeping it in the best location for each hour.  It smells like a dream too.

1 comment:

Sean Meade said...

yo, Court. nice weblog.

good luck on depiling ;-)