Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pineapple.

Yeah 33 weeks. I'm getting so used to being pregnant now, I forget how far along I am...forget to blog...forget lots of other unrelated things too. I had a baby shower last weekend- a romantic spaghetti dinner at my parent's house with a ton of my favorite gals. It was so fun, and I got some great loot! Like, really, really good stuff.

I have been so busy lately! My spare time is spent going on walks, RESTING, SLEEPING, EATING, getting the house in order- and that's about all I have time for! Partially because I just require a lot more of the resting and sleeping than I used to. This beautiful, amazing warm weather has been very uplifting recently. I love spring time- I was born on the 1st day of spring! Baby is due right around Easter. I just hope it's not actually on Easter, tax day, or my birthday that he makes his entrance. He needs his own holiday.

The doctors say we are looking good- he is head down and kicks those little feet and legs around like CRAZY. I'm having lots of painless but some very tight contractions. At work I write down what times they start, just for fun. When I first realized I was having contractions, I felt so cool!!

Last week we took a few classes, including childbirth, and now Stuart is pumped and ready to go. It's very cute. The other night I apologized that his music room was a MESS-- just a tornado of baby shower gifts. He smiled and said that it's not his music room anymore. It's the baby's room.



2 comments:

noodle said...

aaahhhhh hahahahaha i love that you put that video up!

Kristen said...

Awww...Zach lost his music room too...it's now the nursery...so we moved all of his stuff into our guest room...he still has his own room but with more furniture in it! :-)