Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slightly Un-ladylike Observations

Just making a note about how weird it feels to grow really fast in one particular area (ie: your stomach). I feel again like I'm bursting at my stomach seams. Good thing my mom got me cocoa butter!

I'm also starting to "enjoy" pretty regular backaches- I read that about this time, your posture and backbone shift around to accommodate the growing midsection and backaches are a common and unavoidable side affect. Awesome.

Less than 2 weeks til we find out the sex!! I cannot wait.

We are now a sweet potato. Goodbye forever, Turnip Week.

Also, since we're being honest, I realized something pretty funny but also not lady-like to confess, so please proceed with caution. It makes me laugh whenever I think about it- a few weeks back I kept noticing how I would wake up with a big bulge on my left side. I would make Stuart feel it because it was so bizarre and so lopsided. I thought it was the baby...but (sorry to be gross) I think it was just my bladder in it's new position. Whenever I would get out of bed and use the bathroom, the bulge would strangely disappear. I had thought the baby just readjusted, but after several times I realized... It cracks me up every time thinking about it!


1 comment:

bevmomduck said...

This cracks me up - I was just thinking it was because you are so petite!