Tuesday, November 2, 2010

just growin' a kid here

Hey guys.

Hope you are well. Guess what? Today I felt like my stomach was bursting at the seams. I can just picture my frustrated little one like, "Mooooom I need more spaaaaace" and pushing my skin away from it with it's tiny see-through hand. Thus, the 'bursting' feeling.

Last night something funny happened. I was feeling down (hormones...) and I didn't really know why. I took a REALLY long bath- at least an hour and 15 minutes. I felt relaxed afterwards, but still a little down. I have a theory that hormones catch up to you sometimes and you just physically need to cry. I wasn't thinking about my theory, but started crying anyway. Then I tried to get dressed and saw my HUGE self in the mirror and it freaked me out a little. I laid on the bed and cried some more.

Pregnancy crying stories always make me laugh looking back on them. PMS cries aren't so funny but with pregnancy, to me it's ok to laugh. Later.

Tonight I feel like I might never do anything again, like fold those clothes that have been sitting in the dryer since Sunday.

Ovens don't move from your kitchen, so it's ok if my 'bun' and I don't move from this couch while we are simmering tonight. Little avocado child.




No comments: