Wednesday, November 16, 2011

6 months



I die when he wears this cardigan

Handprint sleep marks. He's a champ of a sleeper

Hey guys.

I don't really like blogging that much, but I do like looking back on my old posts- like a marker in time!  So this one goes out to the future me!  And anyone else interested :)


Rough Day. 

Flying!



This video was when he was on the verge of babbling.

Carrots are more fun to play with than eat.
Now he's babbling a lot! And laughing. And snuggling.
Looks like his dad's smile!



This last video was yesterday at our friend Rohan's house.  I wish I didn't have to sound like an idiot to make him laugh, but that's just how it works.  

3 comments:

Jessica Tran said...

this makes me smile!!!!

Kyle Anna said...

Thank you for sharing your joy.

Charis Hill said...

i die.
he really makes my heart happy... i mean from that cardigan... to that laugh.. he is just too stinkin cute!